Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Glasgow Flying Club’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Walkinshaw Road, Renfrew, PA4 9LP. Our company registration number is No. 62663 and is registered in Edinburgh, Scotland. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Trial Flying Lessons T's&C's
Conditions of Sale
Trial Lesson Vouchers when purchased are valid for a period of 6 months from date of issue and is transferable during period of validity. Expired vouchers will be honoured providing the flight has been postponed by GFC during the period of validity.
Due to weather and other unforeseen factors, GFC cannot guarantee that flights will take place on the date or at the time arranged.
If you have any medical condition please advise at time of booking. GFC accepts no responsibility for medical problems arising from or worsened by flying. If in doubt consult your doctor before flying.
All vouchers are valid for a period of 6 months from date of issue and is transferable during period of validity. Please make every effort to use the voucher before the expiry date as refunds cannot be given after the expiry date. If you are in possession of a voucher that is out with the validity period then an extension charge can be paid which will then make the voucher valid for a period of 3 months from the date that the voucher expired.
If you do weigh more than 12 stone then you may have to upgrade to one of our four seat aircraft due to weight and balance restrictions.
All flying is subject to the suitability of the weather and aircraft serviceability.